Rooftop Saddle Support with strut and hardware | Conduit and other piping support
Increase the functionality of your Saddle Support by attaching a 10” length of channel to the base. You can attach clamps, multiple pipes, H-frames and other hardware to the base depending on your project requirements.
- Extremely durable design
- Pipes up to 3.25" rest in the saddle
- Easily attach strut to support conduit
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic
- Includes 10" 14-gauge zinc-plated channel (doesn't come attached to the base), 2 screws and 2 washers
Strut can easily be attached to the top with a standard hand drill, making it a easy to use solution for supporting rooftop conduit and other piping.
Free, fast shipping make it a great way to finish roof projects that need pipe supports.
Base Weight: 4 lbs
Base Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 4 inches
Strut dimensions: 13/16 x 1-5/8 x 10 inches
(1) Saddle Support base
(2) #14 x 1” slotted hex washer head screws
(2) 1-1/4” square electrogalvanized flat washer
(1) 13/16” x 1-5/8” x 10” 14 gage zinc-plated channel (included but not attached)